How blessed we are. For the ones in our life who love us. The ones who stand by us in good and bad times. The people who challenge you, who want to harm you, but instead make you a stronger person. Thank you Lord for your mercy, your Love that never ends. I hope to always be a blessing to all the people in my life, for i am blessed beyond words. <3

My Blog List

Sunday, January 30, 2011

fuel for my thoughts

So i was thinking about valentines day and looking for some cute things online to make.
I have seen these cute heart hanging strings on some blogs that i follow and i wanna make them! check out how to make these on Dottie Angels blog :)
I am going to a girls valentines tea on the 12th and thought it would be cute to hang up some red fabric and hang these in front and use it all as a backdrop for us to take some cute photos! i should start cutting out some hearts! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment