How blessed we are. For the ones in our life who love us. The ones who stand by us in good and bad times. The people who challenge you, who want to harm you, but instead make you a stronger person. Thank you Lord for your mercy, your Love that never ends. I hope to always be a blessing to all the people in my life, for i am blessed beyond words. <3

My Blog List

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Kinda missing my red hair tonight..

Hopefully I start getting a lot of work once i move.. becuz i do miss my red hair, as much as it was a pain to keep up. I miss being ariel! 


for those of u who don't know i wanna be ariel for halloween but in the blue dress! 
like this one!
So i'm planning on making this dress. i already found my little black shoes! :)
check out This website i love all the costumes and would love to make them all! imagine having like a princess closet?! who said u can't still dress up when u r older?!? haha i would love to play Ariel at a little girl's birthday party!

No comments:

Post a Comment