How blessed we are. For the ones in our life who love us. The ones who stand by us in good and bad times. The people who challenge you, who want to harm you, but instead make you a stronger person. Thank you Lord for your mercy, your Love that never ends. I hope to always be a blessing to all the people in my life, for i am blessed beyond words. <3

My Blog List

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Buddy & Krystal's Engagement Shoot


I love these two so much! for those of you who may not know, Krystal is my Baby sister and Buddy is one of my bestest friends! I've known him for more then half his life (even tho he only remembers me for a few years lol ) He is one of the greatest guys i know. i can't wait for him to be my brother in law! 








Can't believe these two babies are getting married next month!!





<3 Alysia

1 comment: