How blessed we are. For the ones in our life who love us. The ones who stand by us in good and bad times. The people who challenge you, who want to harm you, but instead make you a stronger person. Thank you Lord for your mercy, your Love that never ends. I hope to always be a blessing to all the people in my life, for i am blessed beyond words. <3

My Blog List

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Trying to get the ball rollin

So this week i've been trying to make promos and flyer etc.. for my photography I'm looking for people to take my flyers and such and post them/hand them out etc.. Like for heashots maybe around ur music, acting, theater or even business classes?  Here is my head shot flyer, if u would like copies i can print them and give u them to post/hand out :)





I don't have my "Event" promos done yet, the one that has info on photographing large parties like grads, sweet sixteens, engagement parties etc.. But i do have my wedding one done! :) so if u know someone getting married, i try and be more affordable then most professional photographers and try to work with ur budgets. but here's what my package look like :) and if u know wedding planners,  make up artist's or hair people who work with alot of weddings let me know and i can print these for u! I'm really trying to work my photography business so i need your help :)





Speaking of Weddings, i was looking at regular dresses on etsy and found this cool

The Jersey Maid - Convertible Wrap Jersey Bridesmaid Dress



I mean these are cool! because not every girl looks good in one style of dress! i love this idea, having the same dress worn different ways :)

I think i want one :)

I also love the back on this dress

I LOVE LOVE these place cards!

My Grandma would love this one! she loves humming birds <3
These Earrings are so gorgeous! 


Other things on my wishlist, i don't know if all these things i would buy for myself, but i wouldn't mind having them :)
Elf shoes (haha i would love to wear around the house )


This Fox hat :)


Just some simple things i love and maybe u enjoyed them too :)

Some reasons to smile
Yesterday and today :)
Krispy Kremes <3 after shopping at punte hills mall :)

and of course apple sour strips <3

No comments:

Post a Comment