How blessed we are. For the ones in our life who love us. The ones who stand by us in good and bad times. The people who challenge you, who want to harm you, but instead make you a stronger person. Thank you Lord for your mercy, your Love that never ends. I hope to always be a blessing to all the people in my life, for i am blessed beyond words. <3

My Blog List

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

ok so lets start this

this morning i have picked my first topic for the 52 cards for 52 weeks challenge  so if u want to join me i have 3 extra decks of cards! here on my desk waiting for U! it will be fun! it's so cool to see how different artists do the same topic/challenge and the outcome! so please, either get one of my decks or go to walmart and they have a pack of two for only like 97 cents or something!

ok so Week 1 topic is A SYMBOL YOU LOVE
maybe you have something that is 'you', or that you are always drawn to, or even something from your childhood or past. think about a symbol that has significance to you...and incorporate it somehow!

I will be working on my card this week and hopefully get it in the next few days :)
PLEASE SOMEONE  DO THIS WITH ME! it will be fun!!!

something i found today was this
i think it is soooooooooo cool! love love love it! i wanna paint one of these onto glass!

and these i will make for my new mermaid bedroom, that i am in the process of doing










just thought these were funny




and this is beautiful

ok see u all later! :)

Beyond Blessed
<3 Alysia

No comments:

Post a Comment