How blessed we are. For the ones in our life who love us. The ones who stand by us in good and bad times. The people who challenge you, who want to harm you, but instead make you a stronger person. Thank you Lord for your mercy, your Love that never ends. I hope to always be a blessing to all the people in my life, for i am blessed beyond words. <3

My Blog List

Thursday, November 3, 2011

i 4got

i didn't tell u bloggers that i made the christmas show at the encore theater! lol well i sign the contract at my first practice tonight. pretty exciting! gonna get paid to perform, and sing christmas songs!!! bonus! lol

well gotta get ready, plus i'm waiting for my brother brian to get here, so here's some things to share before i sign off :)

This is soo cool i want it


hang urs shoes


I need this shirt!


I still wanna do this, even tho fall is here now lol

I want this shelf thingy


I love word tattoos
I LOVE LOVE everything about THIS ONE

 "Count every Beautiful thing"

LOVE
i will have this in my room


love this on high socks for boot season


The one thing i for sure want for chirstmas


love the style and coloring of these tattoos

i like this it's so pretty

cool i will try


I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!


For my art studio someday, for all kids to show off their masterpieces


when ever get married i want this for my ceremony


i dont care what u say, but i love this for my wedding ring lol


 so cool, disney princesses as super heros


cute for backyard

we need this for the garage


little nook, i wish i had

oh childhood memories


love this


I will make someday for someone, maybe future niece? lol ;p


For summer fun!? lol


UGLY SHOES haha but i like this idea for hanging them





ok see u all later

No comments:

Post a Comment