How blessed we are. For the ones in our life who love us. The ones who stand by us in good and bad times. The people who challenge you, who want to harm you, but instead make you a stronger person. Thank you Lord for your mercy, your Love that never ends. I hope to always be a blessing to all the people in my life, for i am blessed beyond words. <3

My Blog List

Friday, November 4, 2011

Rain that art onto those pages

I've been collecting amazing art off the web this week 


and i've been inspired to start my art journal again.

I've been so out of practice when it comes to writing, but i love how that looks on a page... But i have found some great prompts and challenges to use! So Join me!! 
I have found a 52 Week Challenge done with a deck of cards! i will do it! maybe out of order lol
here is some of my favorite cards she did:



and i have started a few pages already, sitting here listening to the rain. working while the pages dry.
a new start to my art journal

 Something i've always loved are paintings like this

and i WILL teach myself to do this! i will take photographs and watercolor paint them :)
Excited!

So join my art journey and lets do the challenges together! <3

Beyond Blessed
<3 Alysia 


3 comments:

  1. Those water color photos remind me of this: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=301135.0 might be useful if you're looking how to do it!

    Also, have you ever heard of a website called Pintrest? I think you would love it! You make boards and then you can pin things from other websites (or the pintrest website) into your boards. It's a good visual way to keep track of everything instead of bookmarking them. Take a look at mine for example: http://pinterest.com/angelicarabbit let me know if you want an invite and I can send you one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh cool thanks! Thats kinda how i thought i could do it, i havent tried the masking stuff before, i did the photoshop with my pictures and did images like this

    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150198193492314&set=a.10150198193372314.306252.509362313&type=3&theater

    so i've been super interested to do them like that!

    YES i'm on pinterest ALL THE TIME!!!!!
    but i've done so many requests and i never hear anything back.. :( so idk if i should just do another email or something? but for now i've just made a folder on my desktop and drag and save everything lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man we like a few of the same things on pinterest lol

    ReplyDelete