How blessed we are. For the ones in our life who love us. The ones who stand by us in good and bad times. The people who challenge you, who want to harm you, but instead make you a stronger person. Thank you Lord for your mercy, your Love that never ends. I hope to always be a blessing to all the people in my life, for i am blessed beyond words. <3

My Blog List

Monday, August 29, 2011

really take notice..

season's come and go, so do people. we cross paths with so many people in a lifetime.
I have always felt blessed, i have so many amazing people in my life. i've also have had wonderful people come and go. but when i really look at my close friends, like really see just how God has stitched them into my life, i can't help but to thank Him everyday. God really does have all your needs taken care of! i don't know how many times God has answered my prayer by sending a friend in my time of need.
there are occasions when u can feel alone, with choices you make, or when something happens. it is when u can really see the glow of the people who God has placed in your life at that moment. Even my family.
I always say, i kinda like when i go thro a rough time, or when bad things happen, just becuz i know for every "bad" thing, every trial, God only wants to give you 10 times more good things! when ever i'm at my lowest, i just wait for God to show up and show off!
I just encourage everyone to thank God for the people He has put in your life, tell your friends you are thankful for them!
I know if you know any of my friends, you are lucky and very blessed, becuz i couldn't have better friends if i were to hand pick them myself! i am happy you are in my life, i am so blessed by you guys in more ways then i could ever express to you all.

Beyond Blessed
Alysia

No comments:

Post a Comment