How blessed we are. For the ones in our life who love us. The ones who stand by us in good and bad times. The people who challenge you, who want to harm you, but instead make you a stronger person. Thank you Lord for your mercy, your Love that never ends. I hope to always be a blessing to all the people in my life, for i am blessed beyond words. <3

My Blog List

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

interesting day (still monday for me since i haven't gone to sleep yet lol)

so today i went to look at apts, well really just one hahaha but totally love it and we plan on getting it. :) super dooper excited! I had a nice and very interesting lunch with my new roomie lol life is gonna be interesting living together, but i like interesting haha its better then boring, thats for sure ;) its gonna be fun!
so keep all the paper work and moving plans in prayer, i should be moving out in about 1-2 weeks!
I'm trying to figure out the things i need to get, like things that r not mine haha like towels for me to shower haha and dishes, like cups and stuff. ummm laundry soap, things i don't normally buy. haha but i enjoy thinking about how i want to decorate and how i am gonna work everyday, and meet new ppl and everything. I cannot wait! everyday that im still stuck here is driving me nuts! and i know i'm probably driving EZ nuts too lol.

also i had a preview day of my new part time job today doing costume/set rentals for Dana Morris, its interesting as well lol should be fun talking to all the different theater companies across the U.S.

another side note, God keeps bringing me work, which is great! so thankful! I'm getting a lot of referrals for photography gigs! which is good, cuz i wanna be able to pay rent all on photography money. then Marykay for my other living/ activities and earning my car and possibly becoming a director :) ? lol
also start paying my dad back for loaning me money for inventory for marykay products.
but i feel confident that God has me covered, i need to work hard for what i want, and i trust God to supply me ppl to work with.
thank u Lord for another great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment