How blessed we are. For the ones in our life who love us. The ones who stand by us in good and bad times. The people who challenge you, who want to harm you, but instead make you a stronger person. Thank you Lord for your mercy, your Love that never ends. I hope to always be a blessing to all the people in my life, for i am blessed beyond words. <3

My Blog List

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A part of me was missing today

haha i know this may be sad, but last night i forgot my laptop at nicks, so this morning I couldn't work on emails, design photography packages, blog, nothing!

I was pretty excited yesterday, i went to payless to buy a purse (the same as krystal haha, she loves when i copy her! ;p ) it was on sale for $12 and while i was looking i found some cute navy blue heels, they are pretty comfy for being heels and thats something  haha cuz i always wanna take off my heels after wearing them for like 20 mins! haha i really like these. They were only $19.99! I ended up wearing these shoes from about 3pm till i got out of my marykay training meeting and went to nicks house! for those who know me, thats along time! (that vn includes me shopping in target IN MY HEELS! haha) well i was pretty excited i lasted so long! and my feet weren't killin me!
my new favorite shoes! <3


Well the other things i got some cute little things in the dollar bin at target.... One of my weaknesses! haha that dang dollar bin! why do u have cute stuff all the time! i can never go in without buying something! lol i got some pens, magnets, and some little stamps lol ;)
cute little stamps :)
So yesterday was a good day. :)
I ate at corner bakery alone while i started my new job, helping Dana Morris with Costumes/set rentals (emails) haha the goal was to try and do 20, but it took me a while to figure out how to do everything, find the right links, dates, shows etc... i think i sent out 4-5 emails... booo i'm gonna try some more after i blog all this. i hope i get the hang of things and can do them quickly.. we shall see.


So that was all yesterday, and like i said before when i left nicks last night i was so sleepy i totally forgot my laptop and i felt so empty most of today lol.... my life is my mac book! haha sad i know, but still true.
Soooo a lot of today was wasted, due to the fact of i couldn't work this morning. But i did get to hang out with my mom, and then eat at souplantation to celebrate Krystal finishing massage school today :) me, dj, krys, buddy, mom, dad and my grandma. it was nice cuz i don't see my grandma as much as i should.. she's funny and already has a bunch of stuff she wants to give me when i move into the apt. lol. One thing i did not expect was when we took her home, she GAVE ME this angel, that i love to look at every time i go over! i just love it!

I WILL PRAISE YOU WITH MY SOUL!



I love it so so much! thanks grandma it's beautiful! so now i'm home, and trying to put clothes away and i need to catch up on some work... but i need to go to sleep.. ahh what to do!?!
I've been trying to think of what and how we wanna decorate our new apt. once we move in! I cannot wait! Move in day please get here soon! :) alright i better work on stuff before i knock out for the night.
Sweet dreams <3


No comments:

Post a Comment