How blessed we are. For the ones in our life who love us. The ones who stand by us in good and bad times. The people who challenge you, who want to harm you, but instead make you a stronger person. Thank you Lord for your mercy, your Love that never ends. I hope to always be a blessing to all the people in my life, for i am blessed beyond words. <3

My Blog List

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Today felt like the longest day

Being home alone for most of the day, makes everything feel longer.. plus being hungry and nothing for me to make.. lol but i will say i enjoyed snuggling with this Sugar Booger earlier today
She is the best little cat, she loves to play! and she meows when u look and talk to her hahaha and she purrs so load and loves to snuggle! cutie.

So I found these scarfs on Etsy, that i already got fabrics to make and the fabric is sitting in my room! haha i need to make them and wear them before it starts getting to hot to wear them! lol


I need to get this pattern haha cuz again i got all this fabric to make hooded scarfs and i have yet to make them yet! so i have a feeling having a pattern will be less scary for me, so i'm not making my own pattern as i go along lol




Other stuff i found browsing thro etsy
This Star fish clip is a must! i will wear it with every outfit this summer. haha :)


This mermaid decal looks like it belongs on my mac book right?! 

I love these ariel drawings i found on etsy!
Drawn on actual book pages! i love it!
"What's a fire and why does it..? whats the word??........ BURN!!! When's it my turn, wouldn't i love, love to explore that world up above"


Found this dress that i really like



I love this  minty green dress

I really like this etsy user thehoneycomb she has alot of cute head pieces




Super cue wallet!




I really like this idea, sewing wide ribbon to bath towels etc..
Create my own set for my own bathroom



P.S. I think i want a hooded towel haha





P.S.S. I've been wanting to make some of these, for babies as well as guys shirts, but what am i gonna do with them?? haha so if u wanna buy one off of me i will gladly make u one, or two or three! haha


I'll share anything else i seem to find and love :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment