How blessed we are. For the ones in our life who love us. The ones who stand by us in good and bad times. The people who challenge you, who want to harm you, but instead make you a stronger person. Thank you Lord for your mercy, your Love that never ends. I hope to always be a blessing to all the people in my life, for i am blessed beyond words. <3

My Blog List

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Women's conference 2011

so many of you know i was in arrowhead this weekend with the women of my church for our annual conference. so many things took place, and it was (as the ladies of our church called it ) pretty Epic. we had alot of fun and the spirit of the Lord was all over the place! here's some pictures :)

Sarah hanging on so she doesn't fall off the mountain

Lauren only got Orange pixy stix in her "favorite' things bag"

Eric, Luke and Bryan Matching

Jacob and Danielle Matching too!

Rooms 218 &152 had a mini bachelorette party for Krystal

room 218 & 152 <3

Worship Team

Our amazing team of guys

great little memories this weekend <3
we r dancers not picture posers lol

there we go ;) oh how i love these girls so much!

<3

baby love



we looked like twins


no places were open after saturday night's service and we were 8 hungry girls! haha

we had to eat! how could everything in that town close at 9pm??

so 7 eleven got all our business that night!

ready for the night haha

haha LOTS of Fun memories!  i am still at a loss for words to explain everything that happened this weekend. it was intimate, personal. and as many times as i have felt close to the Lord, i never felt THIS close. to be married to God that i've been following around and been serving for years. i do have a stronger tie now and it feels amazing.

Although its hard to explain each and everything that happened this weekend, i can tell u one thing. One thing that is one of the best moment of my life this far.

Saturday night at service we had worship, then Annelise, Nicolette, mona, Lauren, Danielle, Sarah and i danced to "one night with the King" after that cheryl salem did he set of worship, we also danced during her songs.
but when she sat down at the piano, and played,while singing her hearts song/cry, i couldn't help but dance with her.
alone with my eyes closed i started to move to her words. but it took seconds before i felt as if she was singing to my dance! like my moves were singing! i danced with my Savior, my King, my bridegroom.

As i sang thro my dance, He also sang to me <3
Yes i have danced in His presence many times before, but this time was different. no words.
no words were required in that moment.

Good thing AMAZING thing:
I truly felt HIS!
my moment, slow dancing with the King in a huge empty ballroom just Him and I <3

BEYOND BLESSED
<3 Alysia

No comments:

Post a Comment