How blessed we are. For the ones in our life who love us. The ones who stand by us in good and bad times. The people who challenge you, who want to harm you, but instead make you a stronger person. Thank you Lord for your mercy, your Love that never ends. I hope to always be a blessing to all the people in my life, for i am blessed beyond words. <3

My Blog List

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

working, even though its super hot

i don't mind the heat on days when i'm not doing stuff at home. all i have in a window AC in the living room, my office/bedroom i just have a fan and last night i slept off and on it was so hot!

well today i've been updating my websites (the look to alysiaundefined to match my blog here & then my photography site needed my current work posted up)

other than that i've been getting ideas for centerpieces for my sister's wedding,
i need to redo my photography paper work, such as invoices, order forms, packages etc..
also i'm finishing up Pamela Hernandez's Quince album to drop off tomorrow.

All this in a hot and stuffy house. i think i'm gonna shower and keep my swim suit on and cool off in the shower every so often haha. i think once i cool off i'll post updated photos of my room, what i have done, and my plans.

I should go to Michael's for a few things and maybe even Anna's linens, i have a gift card i haven't used yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment