How blessed we are. For the ones in our life who love us. The ones who stand by us in good and bad times. The people who challenge you, who want to harm you, but instead make you a stronger person. Thank you Lord for your mercy, your Love that never ends. I hope to always be a blessing to all the people in my life, for i am blessed beyond words. <3

My Blog List

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Let me make this for u!!

I'm trying to make some extra money, for some added expenses i have right now.. here's some fun ideas i know i can make if u or anyone else need me to :)

Super cute owl costume
(I can make it for $25)


Lego cake
(Decorate  for $15)

Cookie monster cupcakes
(Decorate for $15 two dozen)

flower pins for shirts
($5 per flower)

toy story alien cupcakes
(Decorate for $15 
two dozen)

Kitchen wind chimes
(I can make it for $30)

shark fin cupcakes
(Decorate $10 
two dozen)

fish cupcakes
(
Decorate $15  two dozen)

Shark cozy blanket
(I can make it for $40 )

owl cupcakes
(
Decorate $15 two dozen)

baby onesies
(I can make one for $15 plus supplies if needed)

watermelon cake lol :)
(I can make it for $10)

baby onesies
(I can make one for $15 plus supplies if needed)

pirate ship jello cups
(
make for $10 for a dozen)

kite pillow
(I can make one for $15)

peter pan shadow painted on the room
(for $30)

Heart pillow with pocket
(I can make one for $20)

super cute pillows with flowers
(I can make one medium pillow for $20)

No comments:

Post a Comment