How blessed we are. For the ones in our life who love us. The ones who stand by us in good and bad times. The people who challenge you, who want to harm you, but instead make you a stronger person. Thank you Lord for your mercy, your Love that never ends. I hope to always be a blessing to all the people in my life, for i am blessed beyond words. <3

My Blog List

Thursday, September 1, 2011

i had it... time to get it again

back in july when i was getting all my art pieces ready for   The blue bird art house "young spirited artist's" gallery, i really got inspired while coming up with different things. sharing ideas with my other artist friends and how encouraged i was from all the people who went to the showing. I said i was gonna keep it up... and i haven't. it's so depressing! i have so many ideas!! i need to do something! even little things!

I mentioned doing an Art club, and i'm going to do it even if it's just me doing art alone, and sharing it on my blog. but i do wanna interact with people. have people over share art, make art! maybe even put together a gallery somewhere!! please if you are interested let me know!

right now i'm thinking THURSDAY Mornings 11am? and/ WEDNESDAY evenings 6pm???
idk just throwing things out there, if you have a day and time that works for you, as of now it's just me... so we can meet whenever YOU want (pretty much haha)

one assignment i would like to do is to give out/assign images/colors/words etc.. 5 of the same items/guidelines and see how many different creative pieces we will get! please, someone other then me be interested in my Art club lol. it will be fun!

My first art piece will hopefully be done and up tomorrow. (later today i guess since i haven't gone to bed yet)
i would paint it/craft it right now, but then i won't go to sleep! and i'm already not sleeping!...

WOA! weird! it's the 1st of september!! what a great way to start a first of something! right?
ok so once i sleep i will make and post my art piece, maybe something little, maybe bigger!? who knows.

Art work coming soon! Inspired by: 

Today's Good Thing: 
"Finding My heART again"

Beyond Blessed
<3 Alysia





No comments:

Post a Comment