How blessed we are. For the ones in our life who love us. The ones who stand by us in good and bad times. The people who challenge you, who want to harm you, but instead make you a stronger person. Thank you Lord for your mercy, your Love that never ends. I hope to always be a blessing to all the people in my life, for i am blessed beyond words. <3

My Blog List

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Inspired for Change

Inspired and loving these looks for my room! time for a redo!! haha
whats ur thoughts guys?

Loving these mismatched fabric for pillows

I actually love the white with the pale vintage like colors


 Hanging lights behind some white sheer fabric creates pretty pictures


See how cool that looks in the background?!



Loving this look




this is cute

love this

mmmm colors

like the white, with the floral prints 


nice color palette 

I really like the bunched up photo frames


I wanna find cute fabrics and make a blanket like this <3 


I've been wanting to make a wall version of this, i think in the corner over my desk :)

Super cool! Making window like pictures! and hanging ur new windows ! lol

so sweet looking


My new bedroom colors! right here!



Also plan on making some of these things:


 Maybe in my window


Magnet boards


I wanna make this cake for Alyssa's bday party!


Cute notebooks

Since i made the wedding topper i think i can do these too :)


Make this to hold stuff in the kitchen, but cuter of course

we need a peg board in our kitchen too

These r sooo cute to store cupcake baking cups!

love when i find awesome stuff!

ok goodnight <3

No comments:

Post a Comment