How blessed we are. For the ones in our life who love us. The ones who stand by us in good and bad times. The people who challenge you, who want to harm you, but instead make you a stronger person. Thank you Lord for your mercy, your Love that never ends. I hope to always be a blessing to all the people in my life, for i am blessed beyond words. <3

My Blog List

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

yay it's a start!

I got some sheer curtains at savers for like $4 and took some of the white lights from outside and i did it!


its a start! and i'm excited! i wish i had more money to do alot at once, but i'll try and be patient and do what i can with the money i have :) this will hold me over for a little while lol


now i'll clean my room, since i didnt do it last night lol ps. i can't wait for our annual pumpkin carving  contest tonight! I'll post pictures later tonight :)

bye
For now <3


No comments:

Post a Comment