How blessed we are. For the ones in our life who love us. The ones who stand by us in good and bad times. The people who challenge you, who want to harm you, but instead make you a stronger person. Thank you Lord for your mercy, your Love that never ends. I hope to always be a blessing to all the people in my life, for i am blessed beyond words. <3

My Blog List

Friday, October 28, 2011

Tis the season??

haha so i auditioned for for a Christmas show and it was fun, i really hope i make this show! lol
I sang even tho my throat was super annoying and was coughing so much all day! Brian did soooo good! i could hear him cuz i was listening by the door lol he is one talented 13 year old! to bad i'm not blood with this guy lol but great job  love u! i am one proud sister!
haha well took this headshot like 30 mins before i left and made my resume like 10 minutes before haha

haha so thinking of Christmas makes me think maybe i should see what will be on my christmas list!? haha ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment