How blessed we are. For the ones in our life who love us. The ones who stand by us in good and bad times. The people who challenge you, who want to harm you, but instead make you a stronger person. Thank you Lord for your mercy, your Love that never ends. I hope to always be a blessing to all the people in my life, for i am blessed beyond words. <3

My Blog List

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

till my fingers hurt

hey everyone sorry i've been totally gone. 
if u didn't know my little sister Krystal is getting married THIS SUNDAY!!!

girl's night out at Disneyland for Krystal's last "single" sunday! :)


so i've been making bouquets, centerpieces, cake topper, ring pillows, flower baskets, boutonnieres, and flowers! so many flowers! and it doesn't even seem like we have alot of flowers lol
but every night i work my fingers to the bone haha literary! my fingers r raw! and the reason i will now be going to bed right now.

I love doing all of this, i love how everything looks right now :)
I love my sister and i love buddy! 
I would do anything for those two! <3

I can't wait to show everyone what has been going on in my house haha but not till next sunday!

but i am sooooo excited for this wedding! and so excited to see my out of state friends!!!! AHHHH! can't wait!!!!!!! after tomorrow i'll have 3 day's of more friends flying in! so excited my friend chris is back in town already! haha idk why even went back like a month ago?! lol ;P

i'm so sleepy, even tho i kinda wanna sit in the bath for a little while... nah i need to lay down ( my back is killing me.. :(  )

tomorrow/Wednesday i need to add ribbons to the chair flowers, write out the place cards, finish another flower girl basket, wash all the glassware, practice the cake flower set up and take pictures of all the centerpiece set up's so everyone helping will know the layouts :)

i have some prayer requests, 
1- that my back wont hurt and these break outs on my chin will go away
2- that we all stay calm these next few count down days
3- that the Lord will bring all the things we forgot to our minds BEFORE sunday lol
4- that my friends will have safe flights :)
5- that this is the everything krystal ever wanted for her wedding day  
(cuz we know thats all buddy wants ;) )

goodnight every body!

<3
Alysia


No comments:

Post a Comment