How blessed we are. For the ones in our life who love us. The ones who stand by us in good and bad times. The people who challenge you, who want to harm you, but instead make you a stronger person. Thank you Lord for your mercy, your Love that never ends. I hope to always be a blessing to all the people in my life, for i am blessed beyond words. <3

My Blog List

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Wedding bliss

Most of You follow me on facebook so u have probably seen wedding pictures so i'll only post a few










Photo By Harrison Morris 
The whole went so well! yeah there are a few things i'm like dang i wish i would have fixed that, or we didnt get to do that.. but krystal and buddy were so happy that day, and they love each other so much that none of those little things mattered.

So much work went into making so many things with help from friends and family :)

I made all the guys boutonnieres
Photo By Harrison Morris
Photo by Harrison Morris

I Decorated the cake and made the cake topper and stands
Photo by Harrison Morris

I made the Ring Pillow (note: those are not the real rings haha)
Photo by harrison morris


 I made the flower girls head pieces

Photo by Harrison Morris

 Painted wood signs
Photo by Harrison Morris
Photo by Harrison Morris

 created the table centerpieces
Photo by Harrison Morris

Photo by Harrison Morris

Photo by Harrison Morris



Made Paper Flowers
Photo by Harrison Morris

Made The Bride and Bridesmaid's bouquets
Photo by Harrison Morris
bouquets and boutonnieres
Photo by Harrison morris

I cant believe these two are married now! like for reals! haha it still doesnt seem real, i feel like buddy is just here all the time haha. well i'm happy for them! i love u guys more then i could ever say :)




No comments:

Post a Comment